Our mission at Covenant Schools is to provide an exceptional education where children can grow, and that principle begins at a very young age here at Covenant Schools. We know this because we understand how the brain develops and functions in your child and young minds. Our Albuquerque preschool and Rio Rancho preschool is geared to cultivate a more joyful and effective learning environment then any other preschool in town.
It’s not just a slogan, it’s our guiding principle—and it’s exemplified by the May issue of Young Children on brain science. Whether you’re wondering how to cultivate a more joyful and effective learning environment or crafting a new policy agenda to reduce stress among needy families, the rapidly advancing field of brain science will help.
The early years are a special time of promise and vulnerability, consistently warm relationships are as important as nutritious food, and all children have enormous potential.
Why Choose Covenant School for Your Child’s Development?
- We are a faith-based Christian Preschool
- 5 Star Accredited Childcare
- Proven curriculum for academic success
- 3 Time Winner of the New Mexico Top Workplaces Award
- Loving and dedicated staff with years of experience
- Educational programs for children age 6 weeks to school age
- 2 safe, secure & nurturing locations for your child to play, learn & grow!
Original Source:- http://covenantschools.blogspot.in/2018/05/how-preschool-helps-in-development-of.html
It is becoming increasingly evident that high-quality child care plays an important role in child development. In return, this provides vital support and assurance to working parents, who want the best for their children. If you’re searching day care Albuquerque or day care Rio Rancho, Covenant Schools wants every parent to understand the positive effects of quality day care on your baby’s development and what we’re doing to raise the standard for child care in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
A child’s outcome is determined by the environment they are in. At Covenant School’s we foster an environment of love and learning in a safe and healthy environment. We challenge our kids to learn new things and get outside of their comfort zones. Child interaction is important at Covenant Schools to promote communication and sharing. Quality care at Covenant Schools helps children to form relationships with their friends at work and with teachers. We promote social growth skills here at Covenant Schools.
Language Skill Focus
Covenant Schools in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho are both language and reading focused. We aim to provide a structured day care center equipped to enhance language skills for every child that attends in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque Schools.
Security and Safety.
No one loves your children like you do, but at Covenant Schools we treat your child like our own. Our facility is designed with our children and teachers in mind. Fostering a safe and spacious place to grow and learn. Our staff is prepared for any emergencies and are CPR certified.
At Covenant Schools we aim to provide an exceptional education in a safe and nurturing environment where children can grow in the Christian faith. Our entire curriculum is geared to influence our kids in a positive way and enrich learning and development. If you’re considering day care Albuquerque or day care Rio Rancho, please visit one of our Covenant School locations today and learn more about the team.
Original Source:- http://covenantschools.blogspot.in/2018/04/positive-effects-of-daycare-on-childs.html
When it comes to child care today, there are most-likely several different options in your area. But the placement of your child in the best possible day care center is vital to ensure that your child is safe and thriving. If your searching for the best day care near you, then you’re off to a great start. At Covenant Schools we want our parents to ask lots of questions and be very observant when it comes to determining the best day care for their child.
Whether you choose a larger formal center or an in-home day care, Covenant Schools wants to armour parents with the tools to determining the best day care for your child. This should be a well-planned decision to ensure your child’s best interest. Here are a few ways to size-up your child care options:
- Pay attention to interactions when you are visiting a potential day care. Observe the interactions between the caregivers and their students. The best day care will have caregivers on the floor playing and interacting with the kids on her lap. Pay attention to the caregiver and kid ration
- Find out what policies are in place for discipline, health, and safety. A good day care will have plans in place for feeding, sleeping, and a sick-child policy.
- Open communication between parents and the caregivers. A reliable day care will provide honest and accurate updates on your baby each day. Look for a day care where you feel will facilitate comfortable communication.
- Trust your intuition when it comes to how you feel. Usually your first instinct is right. You may feel turned off by a day care facility, and that’s okay. If this happens, keep searching for child care you feel comfortable trusting your child to.
- Check references of past and present families. Reputation and positive word-of-mouth references by parents are convincing. When you ask specific questions about the child care before making a commitment this will help you in the long run.
Covenant Schools provides one of the highest quality preschool education programs in New Mexico. The next time you search best day care consider dropping by a one of our Covenant Schools locations. We focus on the foundation of learning and having fun in a safe environment.
Original Source:- http://covenantschools.blogspot.in/2018/04/how-to-determine-best-day-care-for-your.html
Every parent should want to provide their child with the highest-quality child care their community offers. Health and safety and school accreditation is important when determining the standards of child care. If you’re on the lookout for quality child care Albuquerque or child care Rio Rancho, Covenant Schools needs to be your first place to assess.
A school’s curriculum and understanding is so important to the development of your baby for many reasons including:
- Brain Development: Children from the ages of 0-5 are still undergoing 90% of their brain development. Having quality care influences how your babies brain develops and shapes his or her overall future.
- Improved Quality of Life: Studies show that children who obtain valuableearly childhood readiness have a good start to be happy and successful. Quality child care schools that have challenging math, language and social skills will out-rank other schools that do not have this same focus.
- Reduces Stress: When you know your child is getting the attention and care they need, you can worry less about leaving them at school. This is especially important for working parents. Quality care offers a safe and thought-provoking environment where your child can gain confidence and develop into their own personality. Quality care also reduces the parents stress and anxiety of being away from their child.
- Children are our future: When we focus on early childhood care and development everyone benefits. Family life is exceptionally balanced as children are happy and grow up happy.
Our Mission at Covenant School’s is to offer the highest-quality education to children in a safe and loving environment. We want to give all our student’s a chance to develop and grow into future leaders and successful adults. Our child care providers are dedicated to fostering an environment where every child can learn and excel. If you’re interested in child care Albuquerque or child care Rio Rancho, visit our NE Heights or Rio Rancho Covenant School today.
Original Source:- http://covenantschools.blogspot.in/2018/03/importance-of-quality-child-care.html
Foundation for Learning
A young child is learning immensely from the ages of one to three. Their experiences with parents and people around them are shaping who they are as people. Covenant Schools focuses on structuring interactions with teachers and other children to help your child grow. If you’re searching for preschool in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, Covenant Schools is an opportunity to provide your child with the best foundation for learning.
Covenant Schools provides high-quality care and understanding for every child. At Covenant Schools we believe in the value of placing children in the best preschool atmosphere to help children learn and grow.
We believe in the importance of high quality preschools because of the following aspects:
Social and Emotional Success
Children are still coming to terms with who they are. They are learning to develop a sense of self-worth and self-esteem. They are also learning how to take care of themselves and how to treat others around them. Covenant Schools fosters an environment where your child can learn to express him or herself. We want every child to be engaged and active in playing, sharing and respecting the space around them.
Children develop when there is structure. In a good preschool, the love and attention at home is given in the classroom. Teachers also value parents to help them learn about their students. Parents are provided with daily reports on their child’s activities and growth. Regular meetings are set to help parents understand how their child is learning and adapting to the changes around him or her. At Covenant Schools our goal is to work together with our parents and understand concerns or goals each child.
Language Rich Environment
A young child’s language skills are strengthened in a language centric environment. We focus on words, sentences, vocabulary to help your child’s speaking skills. Teachers at Covenant Schools engage in conversations and foster imagination among the classroom. Introducing new vocabulary, show and tell activities and asking questions are all ways our teachers help your child strengthen their language skills. A good preschool will be highly language focused and include reading, music and drama activities.
Covenant Schools provides one of the highest quality preschool education programs in New Mexico. The next time you search preschool in Rio Rancho or Albuquerque considers Covenant Schools. We focus on the foundation of learning and having fun in a safe environment.
Original Source:- http://covenantschools.blogspot.in/2018/03/importance-of-good-preschool-in-your.html
The most important aspect of a parent life is the well being and care of their child. That makes choosing the best day care available a very important decision. If you’re researching day care in Rio Rancho or Albuquerque, you’re probably starting your search early and doing your homework. That’s just the beginning! Once you find a few options near you, we’ve outlined 5 tips for you to consider before you commit to the day care center.
- A Good Reputation
A good reputation says a lot about credibility and past parent and child experience. A good day care center should have a friendly and warm atmosphere and be known for its nurturing environment. Cleanliness is also something to look out for. Feel free to ask the childcare facility for names and numbers of current clients and call for references. References can also be found online, so do your own research.
- Constant supervision and teacher-to-child ratio
Your child should be looked after at all times, even when he or she’s sleeping. Be sure to ask what the ratio of child to caregiver is at that center. Ideally, a 1 to 3 child ratio is suited to ensure that your child is getting the proper attention he or she needs and the highest level of care.
- A Safe and Healthy Environment
A reputable day care will share its policies on health and safety. Look for policies on immunizations, hand washing and dealing with sick children. There should be a plan in place for injured children and each caretaker should be certified in CPR and first aid.
- Focus on Learning and Development
Brain development is crucial in a baby’s earliest years. You want to place your baby in a childcare facility that will help your child develop emotional, learning and language skills at an early age. Look for a well-established program that includes a variety of learning toys and activities. Reading is an important aspect to consider. Seeking a program that offers daily reading is important. An exceptional centers staff will have teachers with a background in education and or child development training.
- Similar Communication Goals
Have a conversation with the day care owner about expectations on dropping into classes and parent teacher conferences. Understanding the day care’s values upfront will help you decide if they are aligned to your family’s goals for your child.
Planning ahead is important to finding the best childcare. The philosophy of Covenant Schools shapes our leadership and teachers. If you’re searching for day care in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho Covenant Schools is an excellent option to consider.